Timber Tilt & Turn Windows
Our timber tilt and turn windows combine style, versatility and security. A practical mid-range choice, they are rich in features and deliver tremendous value for money. They provide the perfect blend of style, security and flexibility. When opened, they can be angled in two different ways allowing for a variety of ventilation options.
For those seeking to impress, these windows provide a lavish operable sash size of up to 3m in height, conveying grandeur and natural light in abundance.
Discreet internal beading aids both aesthetics and security, and they hold Secured By Design (SBD) approval.
Our tilt and turn windows are inward opening and side hinged, although we offer the option of tilt-only hinging too.
Double and triple glazed options are available as standard, with a choice of glass types, frame timbers and colours.
They are thoroughly tested for thermal, acoustic and weather containment plus wind resistance.
Solid glazing bars come as standard, so each window comprises a number of individual glass panels, giving these heritage sash windows genuine character.
- Frame: 78 x 78 mm – Standard. 92 x 78 – Optional for Enhanced Thermal performance. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 78 x 78 mm – Standard.
- Sill projection: 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded.
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, Siberian larch, European oak.
- Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double glazed, 4/16/4 Low-E – Standard. Triple glazed 4 Low-E /14/4/16/4 Low-E Optional.
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K double glazed – 0.8 triple glazed W/m²K.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Frame profile moulding: Standard 25mm.
- Trickle ventilation: Through sash trickle ventilator. EA 1700, 4400, 5000 mm² – Standard. Through frame head – Optional.
- Security: Can conform to PAS 24