Timber Pivot Windows
Our centre pivot windows are remarkable not only for their technical performance, but for their size.
Offering the largest operable sash width on the market (up to 3 metres) these aluminium-clad timber windows make a clear design statement, while allowing natural light and air to flood in.
With feature stays, they are a perfect choice for offices and public sector buildings such as healthcare and education. Their external colours and clean styling make them equally well-suited to multiple-occupancy buildings such as apartments and hotels.
With first-class air and water tightness ratings, our centre pivot windows come double or triple glazed with numerous glass and finish options. They can be rotated a full 180° for easy cleaning from within the building.
- Frame: 66 x 111 mm – Standard. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 76 x 111 mm – Standard.
- Sill Projection: 50 mm, 70 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 130 mm, 150 mm, 225 mm, 300 mm, 360 mm
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, Siberian larch, European oak optional.
- Internal Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- External Finish: Polyester Powder coating.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double glazed, 4/16/4 Low-E – Standard. Triple glazed 4 Low-E /14/4/16/4 Low-E Optional.
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K double glazed – 0.8 triple glazed W/m²K.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Child restrictor: Build in Child safety catch type restrictor – standard.