Timber Flush Casement Windows
Timber Flush casement windows offer clean lines and classic finishes to suit a wide variety of homes, from ultra-contemporary residences to characterful older buildings. With smooth lines, they sit beautifully within the frame, but they offer more than just sleek aesthetics – they are Secured By Design (SBD) certified too.
They can open outwards or top or side hung and can be supplied fully reversible to enable external glass to be cleaned safely from the inside – perfect for high-rise developments.
We offer four glass options mounted in hardwood of softwood frames. Double and triple glazing is available, and the Uw rates for thermal containment will impress. With double gasketing, weather containment is assured; and beading is mounted internally to enhance security.
- Frame: 56 x 90 mm – Standard. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 46 x 68 mm – Standard.
- Sill Projection: 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded.
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, Siberian larch, European oak.
- Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double glazed, 4/16/4 Low-E – Standard.
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K double glazed – 0.8 triple glazed W/m²K.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Frame profile moulding: Ovolo 22mm, Ovolo 18mm, Lambs Tongue 22mm, Lambs Tongue 18mm.
- Trickle ventilation: Through sash head trickle ventilator. EA 1700, 4400, 5000 mm²
- Security: Can conform to PAS 24