Alu-Clad Tilt & Turn Windows
Provides the perfect blend of style, security and flexibility. Windows can be angled two different ways when opened, allowing for a variety of ventilation options to suit the individual property and the owner’s preference.
Alu-Clad Tilt & Turn Windows are overlaid with durable aluminium just on the external face. This reduces maintenance and opens up a wealth of design and colour possibilities.
The technical performance for these Tilt and Turn Windows is impressive. They boast the top rating in water tightness and air permeability tests; and an achievable Uw value as low as 0.8.For peace of mind they also carry Secured By Design approval.
The huge operable sash size (up to 3m high) gives scope for stunning feature windows which deliver natural light and flexible ventilation.
We offer these alu-clad windows with either double or triple glazing, a choice of four glass types, and hardwood or softwood frames plus RAL paint finishes.
- Frame: 86 x 94 mm – Standard. 86 x 108 – Optional for Enhanced Thermal performance. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 78 x 94 mm – Standard. 78 x 108 – Optional for Enhanced Thermal performance
- Sill Projection: 50 mm, 70 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 130 mm, 150 mm, 225 mm, 300 mm, 360 mm
- Wood moisture content: 12-19%
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, European oak, Siberian larch.
- Internal Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- External Finish: Polyester Powder coating.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double glazed, 4/16/4 Low-E – Standard. Triple glazed 4 Low-E /14/4/16/4 Low-E Optional.
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K double glazed – 0.8 triple glazed W/m²K.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Frame profile moulding: Standard 25mm.
- Trickle ventilation: Through sash head trickle ventilator. EA 1700, 4400, 5000 mm² – Standard. Through frame head – Optional.
- Security: Can conform to PAS 24