Alu-Clad Flush Casement Windows
With smooth lines, our Aluminium Clad Flush Casement Windows unite the best of traditional timber flush casements with a modern, practical aluminium exterior – all in a very affordable package.
Side or top hung, these flush casement windows open outwards in the traditional way. They come with the choice of double or triple glazing, and four glass types to satisfy every design challenge.
Alu clad flush casement windows are particularly suited to high-rise developments, due to the fully-reversible panes which enable easy cleaning from the inside.
With a Uw value as low as 0.79 thermal performance is strong; and effective weather containment is achieved with double gasketing. Rest easy: with their internal beading they are also Secured By Design approved.
- Frame: 56 x 100 mm – Standard. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 77 x 78 mm – Standard.
- Sill Projection: 50 mm, 70 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 130 mm, 150 mm, 225 mm, 300 mm, 360 mm.
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, Siberian larch, European oak.
- Internal Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- External Finish: Polyester Powder coating.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double glazed, 4/16/4 Low-E – Standard.
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K double glazed – 0.8 triple glazed W/m²K.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Frame profile moulding: Ovolo 26mm.
- Trickle ventilation: Through sash head trickle ventilator. EA 1700, 4400, 5000 mm²
- Security: Can conform to PAS 24