Timber Sliding Doors
These timber lift and slide doors create a light and spacious feel, while providing outstanding thermal containment.
Narrow frame profiles hold huge glass panes up to 3m x 3m; and fixed panels may also be installed down to threshold level and below for additional light.
Additional low-profile threshold inserts provide near-seamless accessibility, making these timber sliding doors ideal for public building such as hotels and restaurants, as well as contemporary apartments.
Lift and slide doors use a high-performance mechanism to lift the doors onto runners only when they need to be moved, hence this system can accommodate doors as heavy as 400kg.
Double or triple glazing is offered in four glass types; and the hardwood or softwood frames are also available in RAL colours.
- Frame: 56 x 184 mm – Standard. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 120 x 78 mm – Standard.
- Sill: Thermally Broken Aluminium 50 x 182 – Standard.
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded.
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. Engineered hardwood, meranti, Siberian larch, European oak.
- Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Double sglazed, 4 tgh /16/4 tgh Low-E – Standard.
- U-value: 1.3 W/m²K double glazed. 1.0 W/m²K triple glazed.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Security: Single Doors Can conform to PAS 24