Alu-Clad Sliding Doors
Our aluminium clad sliding doors offer the best of both worlds – the character of timber inside, and the durability of aluminium outside.
These alu clad sliding doors have a ‘lift and slide’ mechanism to easily carry glass panes up to 3m x 3m and doors weighing 400kg.
Narrow door frames allow light to pour in; and fixed panels of glass can be installed down to the threshold and below for a seamless appearance.
A low-profile threshold plate is also available, presenting smooth lines coupled with ease of accessibility.
These sliding doors deliver supreme energy-efficiency, with double or triple glazing to reduce condensation, plus double gasket sealing for weather tightness.
Versatile, stylish and tremendous value, these doors are well suited to hotels, restaurants and apartments.
- Frame: 60 x 225 mm – Standard. Manufactured using mortise and tenon joints, glued and mechanically fixed.
- Sash: 82 x 108 mm – Standard.
- Sill: Thermally Broken Aluminium 50 x 228 – Standard.
- Wood moisture content: 12-19 %
- Glazing beads: Internally Beaded.
- Material: Engineered redwood – Standard. European oak optional, Siberian larch.
- Internal Finish: Three coat spray applied factory finish using water based micro-porous paint/ stain.
- External Finish: Polyester Powder coating.
- Colour: White – RAL 9016 – Standard. Any RAL – from RAL classic range. Stain – from TRC stain range.
- Glazing: Triple glazed, 4 tgh Low-E /18/4tgh/18/4 tgh Low-E – Standard.
- U-value: 0.8 W/m²K triple glazed.
- Perimeter spacer bars: White warm edge perimeter spacer with white warm edge integral spacers – Standard. Silver and Black spacer optional.
- Security: Single Doors Can conform to PAS 24